Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm cutting my hair tomorrow. What style should I get?

I've had long hair for... ever, really, and I'm bored with it.



I decided that I'm cutting it tomorrow, I just haven't decided what to do with it yet.



I sorta want to go for a pretty short cut, but I wonder if I can pull it off. Y'know, short, but still feminine.



So, what should I do? Any suggestions %26gt;:) ?



I'm cutting my hair tomorrow. What style should I get?

Don't go super-short all at once. You are used to long hair, so gradually go shorter. Otherwise, you might regret it. Also, talk to the hair stylist. They can tell from your hair texture and thickness/thiness what style will work best for you.



I'm cutting my hair tomorrow. What style should I get?

Get the Britney Spears look!

No comments:

Post a Comment