Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can you tell me which is the best academy in hair cutting?

i want to start a beauty salon of my own. can you suggest a good academy to do these courses?



Can you tell me which is the best academy in hair cutting?

The Paul Mitchell Schools are the best at teaching cutting techniques. They have an advanced education program for already licensed stylists or schools to learn to become stylists. Go to the Paul Mitchell web site and click on schools. Your local Paul Mitchell distributor will have times and dates for their ongoing education for already licensed stylists. Hope I helped.



Can you tell me which is the best academy in hair cutting?

I am currently looking for schools to go to and I've been hearing a lot about C.S.I. and Pivot Point. Also, I heard the Aveda acadamies are fairly good. Either way, you will learn most of the pertinent information once you get out of beauty school, because actual experience is what give you the best learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment