Thursday, November 19, 2009

I need help on cutting my dogs hair. He is a chow shepherd mix.?

I have electtic clipers, like the ones used on people, will they work on dog? I have a 1/2" adapter, how well will that work? I dont want to sheer him to the skin, but I want to cut off some of the length.



I need help on cutting my dogs hair. He is a chow shepherd mix.?

You can use human clippers but its best to use the ones designed for pets. Use a long guard and shave with the direction of the hair growth. That should do for a trim.



I need help on cutting my dogs hair. He is a chow shepherd mix.?

my step dad has to take his chow to the vet and have him put under in order to cut her hair



I need help on cutting my dogs hair. He is a chow shepherd mix.?

Do it- I've clipped my dogs before and they looked fine.



Trim your own while you're at it...



I need help on cutting my dogs hair. He is a chow shepherd mix.?

The sound of the clippers might make the dog nervous. I've used scissors on my dogs before. Sometimes they don't look so great afterwards, but the hair grows back soon. If the goal is just to get some hair off the dog so he's cooler, scissors work fine.



I need help on cutting my dogs hair. He is a chow shepherd mix.?

It will work, or have the dog groomer do it for you. how old is the dog? I had a Chow/Pitt and he was 10 yrs old. It has been too dang hot outside and he couldn't stay cool so I took him and was to have his trimmed but when I picked him up they shave him completely. Well, guess what "His hair never grew back." Since then I had to used blankets and jackets during the winter time. The vet said the older the dog are the chances of them growing their hair back is very slim.



I need help on cutting my dogs hair. He is a chow shepherd mix.?

usually the ones for people are not as powerful as grooming shears. Go to a professional groomer if you are uncertain how to do it.



I need help on cutting my dogs hair. He is a chow shepherd mix.?

take it to a dog groomer



I need help on cutting my dogs hair. He is a chow shepherd mix.?

i would take him do a dog groomer to get him clipped. They are generally pretty reasonable and more experienced with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment