Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is there a cutting technique to bring out the curl in wavy hair?

I have naturally wavy/curly hair and i like my hair long but the curls are dropping. I want to know is there a cutting technique i can ask a hairdresser to do to encourage the curl/ringlet back ! ( im not very hair savvy!)



I live in staffordshire,england



Is there a cutting technique to bring out the curl in wavy hair?

i dont know if there is a cutting tecnique but there are loads of products you can try.



Is there a cutting technique to bring out the curl in wavy hair?

Scrunching



Put a tennis-sized amount of mousse into your hand and "scrunch" it into damp hair.



Is there a cutting technique to bring out the curl in wavy hair?

yes actually..If you get your hair in long layers, and ask them to use thinning sheers and texture sheers, it def bounces the hair. I was in the same boat. Texture sheers look like sissors but instead of a straight sheer, its squares with gaps in between the squares. it adds so much volume, and awesome texture to the hair. Blunt cuts will weight the hair down and are dull..feathered cuts are really outdated and the thinning sheers can thin the hair a little to give the curls room to curl.



The long layers help too..try it and your wont regret it.



Follow up with some mouse/scrunching gel that doesnt get too firm when dry..after its washed, towel dry the hair, put a small amount in your hand and rub your hands together, then scrunch it into your hair..let it air dry after applying.



There are so many products to use, but i keep it oldschool and find that a light mouse works the best.



Is there a cutting technique to bring out the curl in wavy hair?

my hair is the same way!! i hope u get a lotta comments cuz i wanna know too. hey may b layers?? a lotta layers?



Is there a cutting technique to bring out the curl in wavy hair?

Hm.



That's A Toughie.



Not To My Knowlege Petal.



But Ask Your Hairdresser.



I Live In Ireland %26amp; The Only Thing Along The Lines Of What You Want Is The "Perm" But It Isn't What Your Asking For.



Hm. Wait There I'll Ask My Cousin She's A Hairdresser.



Okay Now This Is What She Said ;;



"Naturally curly hair will bunch up, so I cut in panel sections that are about the same size of the curl,For smaller curls, I might take smaller sections. If it閳ユ獨 wavy, I may take larger sections. But instead of just a wall of curls閳ユ敋hich is weighed down and too bunchy閳ユ攰nterior cutting releases the curl so it can spiral.閳?br>



She Said Just To Ask For An Interior Curl Cut.



**The Name May Differ From Country To Country So Just Explain To Your Hairdresser What I Told You.



Love Nicole %26amp;%26amp; Tara x



Is there a cutting technique to bring out the curl in wavy hair?

i live in staffordshire aswell and my hair is just like yours. i look for hair dryers on how to keep the curls into it but it never works. so i have to use STRIGHTENS!ugh! i like my natrual hair curly/wavy like now it looks a mess because i have brushed it and the curls have come out. i hate it. i want my cute little curly hair back too.



So i can answer your question with having a short hair cut but make sure it suits the shape of your face. mine is round and it makes my head look big!

No comments:

Post a Comment