Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cutting my own hair... tips PLEASE!?!?

I have very long one length straight hair and side bangs...



Cutting my own hair... tips PLEASE!?!?

wait ur cutting ur own hair!!



if i were yu i wouldn't becasue it might come out uneven unless ur like rly good at hair. If I were yu i would go to the hair salon.



But if yu r i would have a friend with yu to tell yu if the back is even and to help yu and stuff



good luck!!=]



Cutting my own hair... tips PLEASE!?!?

lots of layers, and side bangs...



Cutting my own hair... tips PLEASE!?!?

if you want to create layers use a razor blade rather than scissors. otherwise, you will just look butchered rather than like you've got a professional do :D



Cutting my own hair... tips PLEASE!?!?

Tip: If you're not 100% sure what your doing, go to a professional.



Cutting my own hair... tips PLEASE!?!?

well, what do you want to do to it? just straight accross isnt hard... i cut my own hair and i have layers... LOTS of them... cutting hair is pretty simple



Cutting my own hair... tips PLEASE!?!?

i wouldn't to risky for me wat if u mess up go to the salon



Cutting my own hair... tips PLEASE!?!?

If you decide to cut your long hair you can sell it at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment