Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm a black male. I'm thinking cutting my hair bald. I want to do something different.?

I already have a reciding hair line. So, I probably need to get one. What do you think i should do? I'm nervous about cutting it off. Any advice would be appreciated.



I'm a black male. I'm thinking cutting my hair bald. I want to do something different.?

A close shave...



I'm a black male. I'm thinking cutting my hair bald. I want to do something different.?

shave it!



I'm a black male. I'm thinking cutting my hair bald. I want to do something different.?

if you have a round head i recommened not you look very ugly but if you dont i sudjest not realy bald just have little hair left



I'm a black male. I'm thinking cutting my hair bald. I want to do something different.?

Maybe go with a close shave just to see if you like that at first. But bald is fine, looks better then men just hanging on to that receding hairline. As long as your head isn't to weirdly shaped lol.



I'm a black male. I'm thinking cutting my hair bald. I want to do something different.?

I'm a bald on top and keep mine shaved every summer. I love it that way and wish that I could keep it that way year around but because of my outside job I cannot.



I'm a black male. I'm thinking cutting my hair bald. I want to do something different.?

I have nothing against bald guys and think when a dude's hair is seriously receding or he's got so little hair the combover isn't working, then it's best just to let it go.



If you don't like it, you can always let it grow back. Most black men I see don't have very long hair anyway...it's typically cut pretty close to the scalp or just shaved completely.



Go for it! 閳?br>I'm a black male. I'm thinking cutting my hair bald. I want to do something different.?



I think you should do whatever you want. It is your hair i'm pretty shure you will be happy with whatever you pick. I personally think you should keep it but it's not up to me it is whatever you are more comfortable with. I bet you will be cute either way.



I'm a black male. I'm thinking cutting my hair bald. I want to do something different.?

Have a Mahican then dye it red



I'm a black male. I'm thinking cutting my hair bald. I want to do something different.?

Dont shave it off completely.. go for a buzz cut.. looks great on black men.

No comments:

Post a Comment